Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally here and we couldn't be happier. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I just had to share the excitement with the rest of you Focus lovers.

This is our 3rd Focus and hopefully not our last.

Front

Back

The only upgrade I have added to the car was a couple of plate covers and a 20% tint.

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks great. Get those bolts installed on the bottom of the plates, I can see it coming apart!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Man it's too early. I looked at the pictures and thought you posted pictures of my car :p
Even my licence plate number is pretty similar, and I put on a set of covers last week.

.. And then I noticed the different wheels :p

Nice car!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. We are in love [:)~]

I got to drive it to work today. It's the reason we bought it, for my daily 65km commute to and from work. We have an '09 Flex but as great/amazing that vehicle is, the gas milage isn't exactly earth shattering. In a good way at least. What an awesome drive it was!

I need to find a different location with no residential for a real good photo shoot.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome to the Blue Candy Club, HylianLegend! As much as I like my wheels, I wish the painted ones were available on the SEL! Congrats on the car!

·
Registered
366 Posts
You got the best wheels, like mine.[headbang]

Your photo looks great, but I have a feeling your photo editing software did some enhancement. Grass is always greener on the other peoples photo's.

Grass is brown down here in parched Texas.

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's finally here and we couldn't be happier. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I just had to share the excitement with the rest of you Focus lovers.

This is our 3rd Focus and hopefully not our last.

Front

Back

The only upgrade I have added to the car was a couple of plate covers and a 20% tint.

Thanks for looking :)
What package(s) if any did you order with it. And does the blue on a un-edited image look the same?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man your car looks identical to mine (I'm in TX though). The black wheels are really unique for the car, makes it stand out - mine was the only one on the lot w/ the black wheels, which had a lot to do with my choice. I love the pics - and to answer the question, yes the color really does look like that. I need to take some high quality pics of mine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So pretty. Congrats! I love my black tuxedo Focus but really really wish I had held out for a Blue Candy model that had my options. I should've just ordered one but I got impatient.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I actually wanted one in black but got Blue Candy because of the wheels (also impatient). I have had 2 blue cars in the recent past so was trying to avoid blue, but... man it does look sweet!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Man your car looks identical to mine (I'm in TX though). The black wheels are really unique for the car, makes it stand out - mine was the only one on the lot w/ the black wheels, which had a lot to do with my choice. I love the pics - and to answer the question, yes the color really does look like that. I need to take some high quality pics of mine.
Post 'em up in the Blue Candy color thread when you get a chance!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts