Winter package
Sunroof
Tuscany interior
16" painted pocket alloys

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice! I have a Sterling Grey SE 5-door with Winter package/Sync connectivity but only the stock hubcaps. I'm already planning on switching to rims for next year and I'm interested in the kind you have here.

Would you be able to take a nice side profile pic of your ride in the sun one of these days? I'm also figuring out my tint-options and I'm liking your setup. Much appreciated in advance!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Love the two tone interior!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Get those calipers painted before any surface rust gets on there!!! Make it a whole lot easier!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Only my new Focus will be more beautiful than yours.[wiggle]

The Tuscany interior is so classy!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! I have a Sterling Grey SE 5-door with Winter package/Sync connectivity but only the stock hubcaps. I'm already planning on switching to rims for next year and I'm interested in the kind you have here.

Would you be able to take a nice side profile pic of your ride in the sun one of these days? I'm also figuring out my tint-options and I'm liking your setup. Much appreciated in advance!
Profile picture shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only my new Focus will be more beautiful than yours.[wiggle]

The Tuscany interior is so classy!
We thought about getting the 17's... but the lighter weight (assumed) and cheaper replacement tires kept us with 16's.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very nice...congrats
Thanks, we mounted our front plate yesterday, in the first pic you can see it stuck behind the drivers side windshield. It was a PITA mounting a euro plate on a US spec front bumper.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
366 Posts
Take your new ride out on one of your Autobahns and tell us how fast it will go. We can convert the kilometers to miles/per/hour.

Be careful though!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Take your new ride out on one of your Autobahns and tell us how fast it will go. We can convert the kilometers to miles/per/hour.

Be careful though!
My speedometer reads mph... It's US spec. I usually trust my Garmin to be more accurate though, and I have it set to read kph.

My Saab's limiter cuts in at 212kph and my old V8 Explorer cut in at 172kph. Does anyone know if the Focus is electronically or drag limited? Being that mine only has around 100 miles on it so far I haven't taken it much past 130kph (the limit on most autobahns).

My wife and I are looking forward to using our 4-lap 'Ring Card to really test the sport package!

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
from what i have read another member posted that his topped out at 122mph.
Was that with a manual or automatic? I'll be able to post GPS verified data once mine has a few more miles on it.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
271 Posts
I dunno if it was a maual or an automatic, I just remember his top speed. And if memory serves me correctly I think I read an autoblog article on the new focus and they also mentioned the top speed is 122mph.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dunno if it was a maual or an automatic, I just remember his top speed. And if memory serves me correctly I think I read an autoblog article on the new focus and they also mentioned the top speed is 122mph.
Because the automatic and manuals have different ratios, I wonder if It's an electronic governor or if the car is drag/power limited.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I ordered the exact same car, except with 17" wheels... Thats pretty cool.
Very cool! We thought about getting the 17's but our Saab has 16's and tires are more affordable.

Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 20 of 28 Posts