Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Post Edited
Well one of my friends rides from our car club Stay In Focus well he gots 18inch giovanni rims with APC headlights with MatiX angel eyes lights and customized hood with front scoop customized side skirts and APC euro tail lights MAN U GUYZ R HATERS PUT MY RIDE AGAINST YOURS IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE AND LETS SEE WHO WINS
 

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
Please don't come in here with an attitude like that or you will be hated on.


I like the color. I haven't seen a Focus in that color before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
wow!!! NICE attitude to go with that POS you are driving! I say turn it back stock and you might have yourself a nice vehicle. Pitiful.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
viseversa said:
... and customized hood with front scoop customized side skirts...
At least say what company they are ..... *cough* Kaminari *cough*

on second thought .... maybe its better that you don't .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,779 Posts
viseversa said:
Well one of my friends rides from our car club Stay In Focus well he gots 18inch giovanni rims with APC headlights with MatiX angel eyes lights and customized hood with front scoop customized side skirts and APC euro tail lights "I'ma little tea pot short and stout here is my handle here is my spout."
THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE CALLED, THEY WOULD LIKE THEIR SHUTTLE BACK!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,779 Posts
viseversa said:
*Post Edited
Well one of my friends rides from our car club Stay In Focus well he gots 18inch giovanni rims with APC headlights with MatiX angel eyes lights and customized hood with front scoop customized side skirts and APC euro tail lights "I'ma little tea pot short and stout here is my handle here is my spout."
LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
565 Posts
ummmmmmmmmm..........[confused]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,444 Posts
It looks like a car from a recent nightmare of mine. [xx(] Sorry I just dont like it. Little too much going on there, overkill on the color, and kit.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
795 Posts
Isn't that the Focus from Sweden? It was in Max Power magazines about 2 months ago I think... It's got hydro. suspension and the inside (including the roof) is covered wit fibreglass and painted the same colour. Very nice motta! It's got a different bumper now tho, and it's up 4 sale!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,326 Posts
yeah cochyn thats the focus.. nice observation.. i was about to say it.

whats funny is that he thinks those are the apc headlights.. its not.. i think those are the moretta's.. also they dont have angel eyes.. the hood isnt custom, its the kaminari, "custom side skirts" what the hell is that?


he knows nothing about this car.... he's trying to act all bad.. what a waste of space.
this guy is full of shit.. nice try..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
fokuzsport said:
yeah cochyn thats the focus.. nice observation.. i was about to say it.

whats funny is that he thinks those are the apc headlights.. its not.. i think those are the moretta's.. also they dont have angel eyes.. the hood isnt custom, its the kaminari, "custom side skirts" what the hell is that?


he knows nothing about this car.... he's trying to act all bad.. what a waste of space.
this guy is full of shit.. nice try..
yeah those are also our sideskirts, along with the hood. =(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
795 Posts
O.k. so I missed the start of this post, what did he say? And I take it that viseversa's not from Sweden, or wherever the hell this car is from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,326 Posts
he says that its one of his friends from CA.. hes a poser..

yeah i thought those were kaminari side skirts.. but wasnt sure.. thanks for the back up
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top