Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ric do you have dates ready for this years focus wars i need to put in my vacation time for it. cant wait going to be a great one this year!

also happy birthday ric!.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts
hey ric do you have dates ready for this years focus wars i need to put in my vacation time for it. cant wait going to be a great one this year!

also happy birthday ric!.
This^^^^^^^[thumb]

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool I will reserve my camp sites and set vacation time can't wait!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I no but every year seems to be the same weekend 3 one of the month lol

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
We have always had it the weekend before Labor Day. This year though LD is later and on September 7th.

Let's get this show on the rode and have a meeting for anyone interested to discuss what people would like to do and see this year!

OSFW4 PLANNING G2G

WHEN: January 10th @ 12 Noon
WHERE: Alderwood Mall/Lynnwood WA (Parking Garage/Top Floor)
WHY: Why not, hang out, eat(Blazing Onion), talk shop...

[:)][:)]I'm working on getting a conference room at Harris Ford instead so we can have a better meeting place. So this may be updated.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dam wish I could make it up their for the planning lol.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
We have always had it the weekend before Labor Day. This year though LD is later and on September 7th.

Let's get this show on the rode and have a meeting for anyone interested to discuss what people would like to do and see this year!

OSFW4 PLANNING G2G

WHEN: January 10th @ 12 Noon
WHERE: Alderwood Mall/Lynnwood WA (Parking Garage/Top Floor)
WHY: Why not, hang out, eat(Blazing Onion), talk shop...

[:)][:)]I'm working on getting a conference room at Harris Ford instead so we can have a better meeting place. So this may be updated.
I am in post this on Facebook so we can get more people to give their 2 cents!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Saturday works for me as posted, though I need to be down in the Covington area for the Seahawks game later in the day so if we could plan to be wrapped by 4 or so at the latest... [twothumbs]

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just checking to see if their is a confirmed date for osfw4? I am really excited for this year and hope we get more foci to turn up!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts
It's gone to be Aug. 28th,29th &30th.
A bigger planning committee this year and there should be a lot more newer Foci this year. We had 46 cars last year and we want to double that!
Great its confirmed,,,,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.