Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OSFW southern caravan

Ok, this is less than a month away and my wife & I are definitely trying our hardest to scrap up the cash to go. I do firmly believe we are going to have what we need to get there and back, but I wanted to see who all is going to be cruising up from the south and see if we can get a pack of people cruising up together. I've been to a couple of Focus events before, including Focus On The Beach 1 & 2, and have always participated in the organized cruise to the event. I love cruising up as a pack and would love to be a part of the cruise up to OSFW. I live in Kalama, off I-5 exit 32 and would love to meet up in Kalama for the cruise out to Ocean Shores.

So who's down to be a part of the southerns cruise up on Saturday, August 24th? Perhaps the Portlanders could confirm a meet up location for themselves and others near that area, and everyone stop for a gas/potty break in Kalama. I would meet up with everyone in Kalama, since I don't expect anyone to get lost on their way to my place like Bruce (AKA - FelixtheCat) did. Sorry Bruce, I had to [giggle].

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sounds like Thugology101 and I are going to meet up in Vancouver and then we will cruise up to the Columbia Inn Restaurant in Kalama to wait and see if anyone else shows up. We should leave there around 8 a.m. to make the meet up in Elma, assuming it's at 9:30 like it was last year.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like Thugology101 and I are going to meet up in Vancouver and then we will cruise up to the Columbia Inn Restaurant in Kalama to wait and see if anyone else shows up. We should leave there around 8 a.m. to make the meet up in Elma, assuming it's at 9:30 like it was last year.
I know EXACTLY where the Columbia Inn is, and we will meet you there!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
lol, you think that's early? I left at 4:30 in the morning last year... Probably the same deal this year too.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
That a boy Nevin! Have you tried to get a hold of Dale lately?

Who you trying to fool with that avatar photo?
Get your pulley problem fixed?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I will be comin down for this

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, but they have aways to go.

I would have thought you would have made a comment as towards getting lost trying to find my place. Even though it was very scenic and a good drive, doesn't it suck when you know you are lost and have no way to call anyone because you' have no cell signal.

One day, in the far (probably) future, I MIGHT have a g2g at my place. There are a lot of nice technical roads in my area and some very nice, scenic places for photo ops. I have pics of my car on our property in my personal album here, and a few pics of my car next to the river.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
I would have thought you would have made a comment as towards getting lost trying to find my place. Even though it was very scenic and a good drive, doesn't it suck when you know you are lost and have no way to call anyone because you' have no cell signal.

One day, in the far (probably) future, I MIGHT have a g2g at my place. There are a lot of nice technical roads in my area and some very nice, scenic places for photo ops. I have pics of my car on our property in my personal album here, and a few pics of my car next to the river.
I've never been to your place. I'd just do a mapquest or use gps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts