Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going to try to organize a group campsite or a few individual sites in the same area? Alternately, a group rate at any of the area hotels?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm slowly getting geared up for camping/hiking and picked up a tent end of last season. Of course it's a little bit on the heavy side for one person to hike in somewhere with but it'd work fine for car camping. I'll probably have gathered a bit more gear by later in the summer and would be up for camping if there's a group but could just as easily grab a hotel. Either way, I'd like to make a reservation sooner than later.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts
I'm slowly getting geared up for camping/hiking and picked up a tent end of last season. Of course it's a little bit on the heavy side for one person to hike in somewhere with but it'd work fine for car camping. I'll probably have gathered a bit more gear by later in the summer and would be up for camping if there's a group but could just as easily grab a hotel. Either way, I'd like to make a reservation sooner than later.
Yea, I'd be on top of booking a hotel or camp grounds now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How far out can you book? Need to set OSFW5 date for 2016 and be ready to jump on that camp site the first day you can!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick follow-up: I just used Priceline.com and offered $80/night ($189.18 after taxes total) and ended up at the Days Inn. I could have signed up for their frequent stayer program and paid about $87+tax per night direct. I probably should have tried offering $70 or $75 a night first. Oh well!

If anybody scores a deal be sure to post it!

I'm in for sinking $200 into camping gear for next year instead of a hotel (hint, hint [;)]).

I just checked and the furthest out you can book Ocean City State Park as of today is January 12, 2016...

·
Registered
81 Posts
apparently I'm starting this really late, but They still have camp sites open at the Dunes Beach Resort a little north of Ocean Shores just an FYI i'll be checking others as well

Reactions: BertST
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.