Focus Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
I have a high priority list of what I want done next year in order to go and with me wantingn to compete a weight class bigger by Xmas next year I fear there will be no budget for it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Aaron those pictures rock!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!! I stole a few but will give credit.... THANKS AGAIN!!!!
Glad you like em. I was bummed when I realized I was too quick on the trigger when you were pulling into the parking area, and didn't get your whole car in the frame [?|] I'm still a noob at this photography thing.
I have a high priority list of what I want done next year in order to go and with me wantingn to compete a weight class bigger by Xmas next year I fear there will be no budget for it.
Completely understand the need for prioritizing goals. Hope you can go up a class AND make it next year.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Everybody wanted me to do the speed run but it wouldn't be worth it at the moment until I get some traction bars. Usually when I do a race or speed run it's from a roll already not fr a dig. It makes me pogo and wheel hop badly

·
Registered
146 Posts
Arron, I’m not sure if you used a filter on the photos or what, but they all look amazing. I had to use one on my Face Book cover photo and one for FF profile.
Thanks! No filter, just a little post processing on the computer. Sweet car! I have a new found respect for "lambo-doors" after seeing some in person and hearing how tough they were to install. Great work!

Everyone feel free to use em how you want. I don't do facebook so if people want to post links on there feel free.
I saw a few DSLR cameras there, so I'm looking forward to seeing what other people took.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.