Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..i need one like NOW!
i cant wait, ill offer someone a killer price!
and where can i find there that arnt back ordered?!
thanks

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
mcnews has one but not sure if its instock. doesnt mention anything about them being out of stock.can choose from a 2.25. or 2.5.

·
Registered
235 Posts
yeah it shouldnt be much more than 200. go to a muffler shop around your area. ask around at shops and stuff. you might find one

·
Registered
170 Posts
cfm said that they will not have their orp back instock till december 12th.I talked to them last week.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
go to a muffler shop and get it custom made. if you just have a few bolt on power adders take it up to 2.25 and if you have say cams, pistons, and rods on top of that go 2.5. if your turbo then you're crazy for not having exhaust already and you should go to around 3. supercharged 2.5

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys.
well i live in Tacoma wa, and around here you have to have a cat. and well im deleating the cat-back. so i need to pass my emissions.
and with that is exhaust shops wont touch my car cause i wont be using a cat.
so now i have to figure a way around that.
i have a buddy at work who can weld it, and hopefully i can use the hydrolic lift there.

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
^^ Tell them its going to be a race car or something. They ought to do it.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
oh you can always find a crooked old turd somewhere who'll do it. if you have stock header go to a muffler shop now and get it done. because the cat is the down pipe for the header. after they do the new exhaust go home put it up on axle stands and put a race header on it. this will delete the cat. but be warned i suggest a resonator with a muffler of your choice if you dont run a cat. otherwise it will be loud enough to wake up the dead. im not kidding. i strait piped mine after the header install drove it for a day, got a headache and put on a glass pack drove it for another day got another headache and finally put a resonator on there and now im happy

·
Registered
199 Posts
I havce to agree about the noise. I run an SVT header, off-road pipe, 2.5 all the way back with a resonator and muffler and it still sounds like a lawn mower on crack.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so basically i got my headers done at this muffler shop
and now my car sounds like a honda. its funny cause i have honda guys givin me that look like wow...i thought we where bad.
but its all good. cause im fixing it tomorrow. it'll sound legit. i just need to get rid of that bwahhhhh!!!! sound.
resanater homeboys!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol yeah thats kinda what i thought.
anyone know how much hp a have right now.
steeda sir
magnaflow exhaust
custom made headers
resanator(that like 15 hp!!!!! ...jk)

and coming soon enough, a tune, and stage 2 cams.
how much hp do i have now, and will i get after the cams and tune?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
my guess is 120 whp, but that will vary as every model from the factory stock will come + or - 5 or 10 hp!!

If you do a full out NA build and depending on which cams you go w/, you could see anywhere from 130 whp to 165 whp!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts