Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
There's a couple of O town foci roun, they'll check in later.
Im in Naples, fl, bout 3 hrs away.
Rich

·
Registered
135 Posts
i live by naples on weekends when im at my dadss . lol

and O town isnt for orlando i think , o town is overtown lol idk

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i live by naples on weekends when im at my dadss . lol

and O town isnt for orlando i think , o town is overtown lol idk
No, $h!t? the another fanatics in Naples other than me?
I'm going to immokalee track tomorrow night, if u wanna come? just got BFG's at the door!!!!
Rich

·
Registered
135 Posts
No, $h!t? the another fanatics in Naples other than me?
I'm going to immokalee track tomorrow night, if u wanna come? just got BFG's at the door!!!!
Rich
sorrry but i cant i wont have my car till next weekend hopefully ill have an svt lol

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
oh oh, SVT comin up. Very nice!
Rich

·
Registered
135 Posts
what are you doing next weekend on friday or saturday ?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
this friday night, tomorrow, gonna be hitting up our closest track, immokalee race track, to test out the BFG i just got in from our fella fanatic, venomrogue.
Gonna install em tomorrow and test n tune hopefully with race gas, if I can afford it!! aahhh im broke n it sucks!!!!
Rich

·
Registered
733 Posts
hey guys some of you want to come on over to the tampa side for a G2G in january gotta thread going right now would be good to see a bunch of orlando foci come and meet with us you could even convoy over

·
Registered
936 Posts
Sounds fun, but I really don't want to take my car to any GtG until I fix the damage to the front clip. It looks really bad right now. :\

·
Registered
733 Posts
it don't really matter if you got some damage I hit a raccoon about two years ago and my bumper is all spidered on the front end no one is really gonna care just show up and we will all do our oooohs and aaaahs and then go eat something. Unless its something that makes people say DAMN!! WTF!! i really wouldn't worry too much about it hope to see ya there its the anderson park thread in case you wanted to know

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
my hatch is all messed up from my bike, my front end has pits in the paint from love bugs, and my pumpers no longer match (damn plastic bumpers causing the paint to fade...). ill end up there!

·
Registered
733 Posts
well its either gonna be the 18th or the 25th depending on which date gets the most votes is that enough notice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts