Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
hey man im driving a 01 zx3... i drive around hilsboro the most but u might see me in the tigard area and maybe beond...

check u later

·
Registered
306 Posts
2000 silver ZX3, on the east side of portland that's where you'll see me. maybe you'll see my car at work, at OMSI. Nerds and gearheads are like cousins or something.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Chillin in the beaverton area for awhile, '04 silver ZX3 (CAI and Full Exhaust)....the one with the Big Silver FS decal across the windshield and the dark tint...im everywhere around portland so im sure someones seen me

·
Registered
148 Posts
hey i wanna have a get together some time soon i will be taking some vacation, so we could all meet at the coast and do some camping maybe, maybe hang out in p-town, kind of a litlle focus meet, i think that would be killer, the last one was a blast, out at PIR, so if you guys want t oget together, let me know some good day i will check this on thursday, so let me know, check back i am going t obe uploading videos, of us at PIR doing some drags later guys, everyones is welcome to come, more the merry, wife kids girlfreinds, boyfreinds, who ever, as long as it is a focus , atleast ford

1 - 10 of 10 Posts