Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally ordered my carbon fiber hood!!! Whoo Hoo!!![woot] I also go some Sparco hood pins just in case.

Tell me what you guys think!

SEIBON CF Hood
http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/2000_2004_focus/exterior/hoods/carbon_fiber_hoods/seibon/seib00025955.html

Sparco Hood Pins (I got the blue ones)
http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/2000_2004_focus/exterior/hoods/hood_pins/sparco/spar00142871.html

BTW I emailed SEIBON asking, to make sure, if Andy's AutoSport was an authorized dealer for their hoods. They said Andy’s Autosport is an authorized dealer. As a matter of fact they are a master distributor. Which means that you will more than likely not find a better price anywhere else.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I would love to have a CF hood but i just cant see forking up that much cash for one. but congrats man post some pics!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Sweetness ... congrats ..

You are going to love the OEM CF hood ... but why the Hood pins???

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont know if its got the U bolt to hook into the latch. it should. i just got them in case i wanted to install them and get rid of the latch and cable assembly.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
congrats on the purchase! if you really do need hood pins, you should use flush mount pins:
clicky

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
check ebay first for what? a hood? r u crazy the hood i got from andys was like 450 bones and the same hood maybe, couldnt find part numbers was like 650!!! although hood pins may have been cheaper, but i was already ordering.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
um andysautosport has the hood for 465.92 without shipping as your ad shows. I found the same hood on ebay for 448 shipped so yeah andysautosport is more expensive
thanks for being such a dick on a post thats not yours! First of all the hoods on ebay prob arent authentic. I know for a fact i got a legit cf hood. if you want to order your painted to look like carbon fiber hood off ebay be my guest. so go f some elses threads up and stay of mine [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
first off i try to help other members to save money and deals can be had if you look, im not trying to attack you i just know first hand i've been burned by andysautosport on pricing along with alot of other people. so if by trying to help others out by saving money then im a dick in your book whatever man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts