Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up... so ive been thinking and i think we should get the sonic meets going again. i was thinking something like the first friday of every month. meet up at sonic on lemon and orangethorpe off the 91........ its a good place to meet and hang out and good food. also alot of parking. and then we could eat and go for cruses after or canyon runs... i have friends that meet there already but i wanna get a big group together.. i hope this can work out. if anyone wants to help start this hit me up here or on fb.

search for me on fb with my email..... [email protected]... im eric btw

p.s sorry if anything is spelled wroung hahah

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Eric this has been done along time ago. The meets use to be on a tuesday and shit. But it died off lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i no that it stoped right before i got my car. i wanna bring it back. the long beach meets cool. but that place is so packed and blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i wanna start getting a group together that drives there car and go places not sit there. like go hit a canyon or cruse down to the beach something

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
U know we lb guys would be the only ones going to but we are blleehhh now so not.

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
thing is, nobody in that area is active enough. Last time somebody tried to start one, there were 4 of us who showed up, and of those 4, not a one lived within a 20 mile radius.

So, we do meets locally. You are welcome to join us at long beach usually every saturday at 6.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
demented i didnt say u guys were blehhhhhhhhhh was mean like the area.. you guys were cool as hell and very welcoming. but the sonic thing i mean like not just focusssssssss. like all cars. i have freinds that meet there with mustangs and i mean just get car people to go. who cars what you drive just as long as you love cars

·
Registered
37 Posts
last time i went to that sonic they had a nice one going maybe like in 06 but i moved to the hi dez so its a bit of a drive especially when the one up here is almost just as nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts