Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was lokking around and came across option group performance parts and was wondering if they are decent. I know you get what u pay for but this is for my girls car and dont need anthing crazy and the price looks great!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ummm. Its kinda hard to help you with no details about what you are talking about.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
What do you want to buy from them? Do they make anything specifically for the focus? I've never heard of the company.

Honestly, check the buy/sell section on this forum. You will get quality used parts for good prices and you know they will fit and function properly.

·
Registered
770 Posts
The price alone is enough tells me to tell YOU to look elsewhere. Check out reputable companies like fswerks or trubendz, where they actually make stuff specific to the focus. Fswerks more so but others will agree with me.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
The price alone is enough tells me to tell YOU to look elsewhere. Check out reputable companies like fswerks or trubendz, where they actually make stuff specific to the focus. Fswerks more so but others will agree with me.
I agree. Fswerks parts are top Of the line and their customer service is amazing. Vic really helped me out and explained some stuff to me on the phone yesterday and Randy is helping me alot with my tune with no extra charge. I will now only buy parts and services from them if offered.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
I found intake for 40-60 bucks cat back exhaust for 160... Ill get the links sometime today
I can tell you now that they will not fit or work properly.

Seriously; if your looking to save money there are plenty of used parts floating around the buy/sell area which are MADE for your car. Hell most of the parts on my car have came from the forum, even the turbo kit.

If your looking to buy new:
FSwerks
Massive Speed Systems
Central Florida Motorsports
Top Speed Performance

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I'd pass on that!

here are there parts they seem to be decent quality but idk

http://www.2kracing.com/Manufacturer/Option_Group

im thinking of the cold air intake, catback exhaust, and possibly the coilovers... they seem to have a lot of parts from a variety of vehicles/ manufactures... probably the same as name brand minus the "name"
Have you looked at Focuswerk's, CFM= central florida motorsport's, Steeda, or even Tirerack? Your at the right place at FF, wrong place on the web thou.[headbang]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts