Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into changing the headlights on my svt. I just want to see what's out their and what people here have. I really like the look of the halo projectors by matrix but I'm concerned about the quality. I'd like to get something that's basically plug in play and something different and not quite as $$ as the factory HID's any feedback would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I really like the RS ones, I have a regular ZX3 and i hate the turn signals in the grille, so I wanna switch over to RS orST170 style headlights and get the euro grille. U might wana look into the RS headlights, there a lil bit better lookin in my point of view and im sure there at least in the same price range

·
Registered
308 Posts
I went with the SVT HIDS on the Focus. They were a pain to wire though. I paid a Volvo tech to help me, and he spent about a good 6 hours on it. They look great. Especially on mountain roads. I figured the only way I'd be happy with my headlights, would be to go straight for the HIDS, and save the expense of messing around with aftermarket halogen projectors.

·
Registered
793 Posts
the matrix projectors are ok, but they dont line up perfectly, for the money, i would say go for it, or get the st170's they are nice as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts