Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a pitch black ZX3 and i want some new headlights. i will get an aftermarket HID kit so i was def. lookin into projectors. please help me choose between headlights and give me any opinions y'all have (had them b4 and liked them, easy to install, hate 'em, ricey, looks great). thanks

MACH edition headlights...

or these with either housing...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
nah iv seen them all, still gotta say i like teh St170s the best, just cause they are relatively rare i guess

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mofocus said:
just cause they are relatively rare i guess
that's a major reason why i want them. hard to get makes me want them more [^]

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahhh, always nice to see someone else in NoVA on the boards [thumb]

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I plan on getting the ST's sometime in the future but if not I would vote for the Mach's.

·
Registered
597 Posts
unless you change your mind and get the ST's, i'd choose the Mach's;
but after all, it depends on the look you're trying to get; the Mach's look too luxurious/fancy for a focus and ST's are much sportier...depends on your taste!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for your opinions y'all

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like those ones in the black housing. I think that smoked headlights on a black car look awesome.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a pitch black zx3 and I have the dual halo w/black housing and HID's in them, I think it looks awesome. But, I also blacked out my car.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
xero2099 said:
if u can afford them go with the machs
money aint a thang, i'm a baller [thumb] haha

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
go with the machs. saw a set on the road the other day. they were a beautiful sight. brought a tear to the eye. lol

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
I have the double halo projectors in the black housing on my car...I love them but I want to get them painted...they look too cheap because they're made out of plastic. I like the Machs, but they weren't an option for me since I"m broke. I think you'll be pleased with any of the headlights that you get as long as they're not the stock just because it changes the front of the car. Good Luck!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts