Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am organizing a track day at Little Talladega Grand Prix for Monday Nov 3rd.
www.tgprace.com

We are looking for a "Few Good Cars" (translate, people with the time and money)

If you have never done a track day and always wanted too, now is the time. This is a private event with 15 cars max for the day. That means we will have 3 cars on track max. (Lots of room for fun!)

There will be drivers of all skill level there, we can pair you up with a group that fits your pace. Instruction will be offered upon request.

The day starts at 8 am, ends at 5pm, you will get approx 6-7 sessions in for the day barring any mishaps.

Equipment need,
You, Your Car (doesn't matter what you bring) in good working order
and a Helmet. Passengers are welcome they must have a helmet too.

Cost for the day (don't faint, I know its cheap) $125.

Email me at [email protected] to sign up or for more info.

Thanks
Jeff
03' Focus with 350k miles

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
:|

O
M
G

I hope I have the money for that.

Jeremy... You know you want to.
Just like on GT, I'll still rawk the slower car.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
wow, this sounds awesome...

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
this is REALLY awesome, as i'm going to miss the track day the weekend before this due to GumpMeet...

keep me posted

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if you are interested I am gonna need an email from you confirming that you want to go, and a check from you for $125 within 5 working days after so i can confirm your spot. [email protected]
Thanks
J

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Interesting, but it seems kinda fishy you just wanting a check. Maybe paypal, with some insurance or something.

·
Registered
930 Posts
5 Posts wants a Check. this sounds too good to be true. If I could pay day of at event I would be interested

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I want to but you tell me if I should come. I would have to drive 405 miles or 6 hours and 14 minutes... eh

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
If you are interested in this track day, feel free to email me, then we can talk on the phone, if you think i am a phony person and totally untrustworthy, then I will have no bad feelings at all.
Thats the great thing about america, Choice...........
Please choose to hijack someone elses thread in the future.
Sincere thanks,
Jeff Jackson

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to but you tell me if I should come. I would have to drive 405 miles or 6 hours and 14 minutes... eh
Thanks for your intrest,
Thats a decision you will have to make my friend, Its a total blast and the most fun a person can have for 8 straight hours! :) IMHO of course.

I have driven as far for as much fun, IE VIR, Jennings GP, Nashville Motor speedway.
There are hotels on the exit pretty cheap, fun starts at 9am!

Jeff

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5 Posts wants a Check. this sounds too good to be true. If I could pay day of at event I would be interested
I live in atlanta, probably not too far from you, i would be willing to meet you face to face. I have nothing to hide.

I would love to invite you out on the day of, but i am not willing to put down the $$$$$ deposit the track owner wants without firm commitments.
currently i have 9 of my friends, i need a total of about 15 people for the event to happen.

If you are serious, let me know.

Thanks
Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts