Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 674 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
I can't remember if I posted before, but St. Thomas here!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Living in Oshawa right now, back to Orangeville in summer. Where can I get a nice 02-04 SVT?? Havin trouble finding a nice Focus to buy as my first, but I'm a huge fan.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I go to sheridan college on oakville and i only seen 2 moded foci. One is my buddy and the other i still haven't met.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I go to sheridan college on oakville and i only seen 2 moded foci. One is my buddy and the other i still haven't met.
I'm in Mississauga (SQ 1 area) but on weekends I'm usually out Scarberia/Pickering way. My current mods are hard to spot unless you know what to look for (SVT suspension MBRP exhaust and a bunch of underhood/in car stuff) but come spring as my sig suggests, I'll be a lot more noticeable :D

Sheridan College eh? I went to the Brampton Campus for Computer Programming in the mid 90's...

NefCanuck

·
Registered
313 Posts
my brother is taking that and computer networking at the brampton campus

·
Registered
5 Posts
From St Thomas and just picked up a new 2007 hatch from dealer stock. The brought it in from up North, seems there are still a few brand new ones on the dealer lots. This is the only yellow one they could find and they went to Sault Ste Marie to get it for me! Got it last week. Very haooy and impressd with it so far.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
hey im from hamilton ..new to the hole scene i just baught my very first car a 2000 zx3 i love it haha do you guys no any places in canada or tuner sites that sell aftermarket parts for these cars :S im so lost i used to be in the vw scene but i know nothing about fords thanks in advance guys

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
^ late response but better late than never lol.

anyway check www.steeda.ca they're in milton and have a ton of stuff.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Drunkin,

Also check out

1. Northcoast Performance.com;
2. Redline Tuning.com;
3. tfbdesigns.com;
4. Focussport.com;
5. Steeda.ca/Steeda.com Steeda.ca doesn't have everything that Steeda.com has on their site, but can get it if you supply the part# to them.

61 - 80 of 674 Posts