Focus Fanatics Forum banner

661 - 674 of 674 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all I am from Barrie Ontario....I have seen one white ST...and there are 2 one RS and a ST that routinly park near the South End Canadian Tire and Beer Store.....always parked side by side......other than that I know of a Blue 2016 in Barrie......so that gives us 5 RS/ST's.....anyone else out there from Barrie? lets get together!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi: from St. Thomas On.

Hey all I am From Barrie, anyone else from the area?!!!!!!! Focus ST 2015[welcome]
Hi: c6gunner... I used to say I'm from south wet Ont. but not any more. It's drier than a popcorn *art here now. 2012 SEL Focus w/ 35,000 km's is on the list for a 2nd. clutch replace. Maybe, just maybe they'll get it right this time...LoL
CanFocusFan [wave]

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
From Hamilton here. Have a 2013 White SE Hatchback. So far haven't done much, replace the marker bulbs with blue LED's, installed some footwell LED strips in the front and back, seat covers, steering wheel cover, snorkel removal. Probably do a RS box and Green filter soon and replace all the interior bulbs with LED's and a few other small things.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
New here...I’m about 2 hours north of Toronto in Belleville or as people call it here bellvagas. I have a MK2 and next year will be another busy summer doing lots of upgrades to it . This year was suspension replacement which was interesting. All front and back Control arms CV axles rear subframe front callipers rear drums and wheel cylinders sway bar bushings and links.

Attachments

661 - 674 of 674 Posts