Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 674 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
i'm in st. thomas, just south of london. Ominus there's place in woodstock called sean hyland motorsports, they sell lots of focus parts, and ford racing parts. The guys there know thier stuff too, so they'll set you up with whatever you need.

·
Registered
394 Posts
focus13 said:
Ominus there's place in woodstock called sean hyland motorsports, they sell lots of focus parts, and ford racing parts. The guys there know thier stuff too, so they'll set you up with whatever you need.
haha your kidding right? I guess you didnt hear what happened to us? the OFOC club had a planned G2G outing there one afternoon, SHM and his fellow employees attempted to treat us all good and stuff, but they are scammers when it comes to selling, they have no customer service at all, sold parts which they told us one thing, some fustrated members got upset because they were given false information and the parts were either incorrect or did not fit at all, then SHM refused to correct the problem and did NOT want to give a goodwill measure of refunding the clients money. So long SHM. ever since then, they went downhill in the focus community. They completely ignorred us, stating that they would rather deal with mustang guys instead cus they have more $$$ to spend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from the wilds of Northern Ontario, that is New Liskeard/Temiskaming Shores and Blind River where my daughter lives. She is the Focus owner but I like the car a lot.

·
Registered
630 Posts
depending on hour of day and how far downtown
I'm between a few minutes and an hour north of Toronto
as I work at Lakeshore and live by Wonderland

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
im from Kitchener here about 50 mins west from t dot... so if anyone wants to socialize sometimes or even meet up and talk about our fellow Focuses im down...so yea....give me a shout or so

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well born in the hamer and now living just north of the Smoke..... 20 mins in Newmarket. hey Guelph guy my Mom and Dad live in Guelph.

·
Registered
634 Posts
ZX3guy2000 said:
Ottawa, here!

Maybe we should all get together since there is a few of us! As well check out www.focuscanada.net .... I"m on both forums!
Im in FC.net, just rarely post..... Whats Ottawa like? My sis just moved there and im gonna go visit her sometime. Just wanna know if its decent or what!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hello All,
New user from Toronto. This forum looks very helpful and I look forward to getting to know all my fellow Foci owners.

Kevin.

21 - 40 of 674 Posts