Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have the VF dogbone mount, and just bought the drivers side mount. Im just wondering if i should wait for the passenger side mount and install both at once, or if its ok to have the 2 for a bit until i buy my third passanger one. Im concerned there will be too much stress on the last remaining stock one.

In related news, I am in the market for the VF passenger mount, so if anyone has one or knows someone who does, let me know.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Just wait and do all three at once. It'll be more fun that way and a bigger difference in the ride. Plus they'll all break in together.

Your ride is gonna be STIFF as a mofo!

Will, you going to Azusa canyon meet? Don't forget it's this saturday!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the VF dogbone is already installed, so breaking them in together is not an issue. Its cool if its stiff, as long as i get more to the wheels. Oh ill be there.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
you can install the driverside with out a problem

just install it and when you get the new one install that

you will love it.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I have the CFM dogbone and VF driverside in right now and have been riding around liek his for a while. It will put a lot of stress on the passengerside and eventually break it though.. I just got the steeda passenger side in the mail yesterday so it's in my passenger seat.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
the passenger one is the one that causes the most vibrations... if i am correct... but i might be wrong

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
Vf is the brand, they are motor mounts, solid ones to decrease engine movement : D

·
un1corn
2,703 Posts
Yes motor mounts help a lot!

Also i believe Jetrinka has VF dogbone and drivers side mount and the stock passenger side mount and he's had no issues.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
less play means all the power is going where it needs too....willy when you get these on come over and take me for a ride....I have the dogbone with zero vibrations....if its not too bad I will do the other 2.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts