Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like my SEL 5 dr with the medium stone interior. Very bright and inviting at night. I am a little concerned though about the prices I see people pay for cars. I had to order my Race Red SEL and it has no options other than a moonroof because it came with everything I needed and a few things that looked like fun. With the destination charge, tax, title and etc it was just a little over $21,555. You don't have to pay full sticker, especially when you act disinterested. I did notice there was not as much 'wiggle' room on the overly equipped Ti's they had on the lot. I'm glad that I don't have the MFT that would have added about $1000 to the car's price. With my smartphone hooked up via Bluetooth to the center stack screen, I have navigation, streaming music, text, voice calls and all that with just what I pay for the phone. Other note.. If I set the cruise control at 73mph, the trip computer tells me I'm getting 37.6 MPG. I was actually able to drive non-stop from Tucson,AZ to Las Vegas, NV!. Needed gas as soon as I got there, but WOW!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Drove a 2013 Hyundai Accent GLS that felt soft and smooth and then a 2012 Focus Titanium that felt very hard and stiff. Should the Focus Titanium be that much more hard and stiff?

·
Registered
387 Posts
If the Focus Titanium has the sport suspension and the 18" wheels it will feel stiffer than most cars. My 15 Titanium has the standard suspension with the 18" wheels and it is a rougher ride but provides so much more road handling and feedback. It is perfect for my spirited driving.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts