Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this thread is an online car show post up a couple of pics of your ride in
here don't be confused at the comptition just reply :).

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i dont have any pictures of my car but i can definately say that the car looks pretty good

·
Registered
798 Posts
Nice doors look kinda like mine. I think I got you beat though, here is a video of me and my car YOU CAN't HANDLE THIS The 4.6 V-8 in this sucker is the same one you get in the Mustang GT just supercharged to death.

·
Registered
49 Posts
the doors are easy to get into, that car is nice....but its a automatic.....i hate auto's they're boring as hell and that just took away a lot of points from me. still i like the interior

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
well for the exterior i thought it was decent...but now i see the interior, looks very cheaply done...as for some other things...i dun wanna say anything more.

·
Registered
119 Posts
That is one far out car! I like the doors, but the car seems a bit cluttered and over done in some areas. The interior is very intense.

Love the rims!

Cheers........... Tim

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
CowsGoMoo said:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/gallery/view.asp?id=358 That's my car, since those pictures have been taken, I picked up a second set of rims, 17x7 Steeda's, and I got some clear corners too. Euro grill is on order w/ m3 amber turning led mirrors. Still trying to find a good price on some sportlines and new shocks/struts.
i like your ride. it looks good. like the gauges you got

·
Registered
31 Posts
i love that rear bumper, its sweet how the exhaust fits through it. You def. have some nice ideas in your ride.[thumb]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats the exact trouble i have at car shows no one else every reps the focus so i think i deserve credit :) . And as for saying my interior is poorly done i take all comments and do better thanks also can you post pics of your cars interior so i could improve?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I don't wanna put you down or anything but all you ever do is post pics of your car on here. Have you posted anywhere else besides the showroom??

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
I don't wanna put you down or anything but all you ever do is post pics of your car on here. Have you posted anywhere else besides the showroom??
Hehe, he just likes to show off, it's okay, we live in america, we can do it. I have an extremely large male genitalia, but i don't go off bragging about it, i keep to myself.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, mine is over there

<------------

Not that impressive but I'm all about engine baby[burnout] lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well the reason i chose to post more pictures is because my car is going to the next stage for 2004 so its ok for everyone to see it all around next stage is awsome :).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts