Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the rains have finally stopped over here I finally had the chance to wash my car. So I decided to take some pictures while it's still clean. I also took some pictures of our CRX project car that my friend and I will start working on in the spring.

Just to let you all know that we got this CRX from a co-worker that needed to get rid of it and he was the one who riced out this poor CRX, not my friend and I.

One good thing about this CRX is that it has a B16A V-tech engine in it.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
lol crx with i think the black widow body kit that is made up of 12 parts lol

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Lol i love how the honda's tires are like a foot in from the side of the car. Wider is better, but only if the wheels are out there too.

And I like CRX's for some reason.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ls-Vtec turbo CRX FTW it will be hella fast. Turbo it! CRX was my first car.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
First thing I would do is remove that body kit with a 10 lbs hammer. I was expecting an ugly honda, but damn! Thats one of the worst I have ever seen! lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice lookin' Focus. That is one shiny black car - I don't usually dig black cars but yours is Nice!

I had a '91 CRX... It looked nothing like that though!! I think that is a '91 under all that plastic!?! [histerical]

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Your new coupe looks awesome in black. Did the headlight housings and grille come blacked out from the factory like that? I heard that they were thinking about doing this and this is the first time I've seen it.

Damn, is that the new Honda B16-DOHC V4 SRT? Sweet!!!! Lolz

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Wow! Those little exterior tweaks for '09 make a huge difference - the coupe is now suddenly a quite handsome little car (this is coming from someone who absolutely HATED the chrome geegaw-covered '08)...

AND you got a stick [thumb]

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Man...that Honda pretty much just left me speechless LOL very interesting but hey, it does have a nice powerplant in there..just the body kit and two tone paint (or primer) has to go. Honda crx's have always interested me...great little car with lots off potential!

·
Banned
589 Posts
The focus looks great, I love what they did with the 09's. The CRX on the other hand looks like it wants to be a Dodge with that crosshair grille design in the bumper.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
the CRX's had too many rust issues. especially in the wheel wells.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
oh man, the 09 needs a drop and a debadge then its set! i like what theyre doing with them [thumb]

the CRX though.... yeah....

5,155 Posts
Love the 09 Focus! I agree, all you need is a debadge and a drop and you're set!

And I actually LIKE the Honda...but I do have a soft spot in my heart for them. I had an 84 CRX as my 2nd car. I learned how to drive stick on it. [:)]

I believe that is the Black Widow 13 piece body kit, and if its painted right it looks great IMO. Good luck with the build! [thumb]

1 - 20 of 49 Posts