Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps, I have one St-170 headlight (grey housing) that is up for grabs.

during shipping to Cali i guess one of the adjusters may have snap off? i was told it was an easy fix but i have another one already so no need for em..

It is the passenger side one..

all tabs are intact, no scratches.. its in damn great condition really...

it does not have the back covers or light bulbs..

I am in Illinois 62702..

from previous shipping its looking like anywhere between 12-20 bucks for shipping in the CONUS...

forgot price lol

paypal (you pay fees)

Price: 100 (open for offers + trades)

trades i considered are in my other thread FS..

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,118 Posts
Come on now. One headlight isn't going to do me any good.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:/ I know.. But I know people have some that are in tough condition and want to refurb or so... So here's an option lol

But this one and then you only need one more lol

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
LHD Lou?

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Those look to be black. ST170 headlights were not black, they were one color only.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks can be deceiving lol

These are in fact gray... I have a set of the black as well.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Your black ones are not ST170 headlights then. These actually show darker than they really are.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol wait- when did I ever say my black ones are st-170?

In the picture they are both gray housings. Why do they seem dark? Idk. Picture? Lighting?

You seem hung up on trying to prove something when there's nothing to prove.

Yes ST-170 only came in a gray housing- which is why I listed this is a gray housing... I said I also have a black version so I know the difference.. I think I've been around the scene quite sometime to know what I'm talking about lol

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Because since the face lift happened, several folks have tried to push off face lift and aftermarket lights as "ST170" lights. People buy things thinking they are getting one thing and they are not getting what they think they are. I was the FIRST American to get a set of face-lift lights, before the ST170 were released. I got mine about 3 days after they were released from Ford Germany, when they were like $54 a SET. It took Ford 2 weeks to figure out the mistake. I have been in the Focus community since 1997, trying to make sure everything is correct.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts