Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a new camera (kinda new) and i got photoshop... i took this picture tonight and really like it

edit.... facebook takes away from the quality of the picture, it was taken with a nikon d60 with a nikon DX nikkor 55-200mm lens

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Nice but would be even better if the car was parked in the middle of the street and picture was shot in the wide angle with more sky :D That would be a nice desktop wallpaper :D. I got the same headlights ;)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice but would be even better if the car was parked in the middle of the street and picture was shot in the wide angle with more sky :D That would be a nice desktop wallpaper :D. I got the same headlights ;)
i have pictures with more of the sky, but i didnt like how they turned out.
next time i need to bring my tripod.... because with the low light, the aperture is set slow... but i shake too much so the picture comes out blurry. it is the wallpaper on my desktop and on my phone

i wish my halos and LEDs were that bright. looks good man
the halos and LEDS have maybe been on for 10 hours since i got them in march. and i did bring out the blue in the picture some... they are bright but the way i fixed the picture makes them brighter. and thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Vey nice shot! sunset looks ill

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ I believe the camera is leveled ... noticed the horizon. But it seems the car is on an incline.

Interesting shot ... I would have liked to see the sun behind the car as well.

-Ray-

·
Banned
8,043 Posts
So I would level the car. Easy peasy. Select around the car...ctrl+t to transform...rotate just a smidge...then clone in where the edges of the rotation are. Would give it less of an unsettling feel. I'll give it a try when I'm back at my comp.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill see what i can do maybe tomorrow night maybe at the same place or maybe somewhere different. i have a little tiny tripod thats like maybe a foot long....

im still getting used to the whole photoshop with cars thing, i was on the yearbook staff in highschool (4 years ago) and all i did was use indesign for the page layouts and design.

and btw... thanks for all the compliments [thumb]

·
Banned
8,043 Posts
^we have a photography section you know....lots of us are skilled in PS and photography. We'd love to have another poster!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^we have a photography section you know....lots of us are skilled in PS and photography. We'd love to have another poster!
we do? huh i didnt know that.... i could amaze you guys with some of my shitty skills haha

·
Registered
367 Posts
that looks great man [thumb] that sure would be a sweet wallpaper.
I cant wait to buy mine soon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts