Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted pics of it on here, got done a great deal on it, just hit 70k ,only mods are aem cai, magnaflow exhaust, progress springs in rear,and euro grille..just swapped wheels with a buddy so now im rolling on black euros, I think it looks way better now. Looking foward to hearing ideas as of what to do next.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
IF (And only if) the color has not faded, take off the door ding stops.
The slab side door and back will look better. A more integrated whole.
I have read the 2003 are only glued on with sticky, not holes in door.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Pay not attention to messing with the door trim. U have a EAP not a cheap zx3 lol. Wtf is that guy thinking? Keep it up man it looks great. Keep mods(if any) clean simple and tasteful

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^elizabeth isn't a guy's name....just sayin lol

caar looks great dude, i didn't realized that it was your number that texted me the picture, lol.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Pay not attention to messing with the door trim. U have a EAP not a cheap zx3 lol. Wtf is that guy thinking? Keep it up man it looks great. Keep mods(if any) clean simple and tasteful
Personally, I did it to mine and it looks a lot better and cleaner. And if it's only a stick on (I have heard both ways for an 03), it won't effect the car permanently in any way.

One idea I will give you Isaac, is painting the front air dam the body color; it takes five years off the look of your car. However, you have a great looking car as is.

·
BLÄKNBLÜƎ
7,146 Posts
one sexy EAP! [pray]...i say leave it clean and simple..one suggestion [wrenchin] change the clear side markers to black ones, that is all [thumb]

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Because I had one I say what other said, keep it clean. I always get complains from random people on the street for how nice and clean my Comp Orange was. Oh god, I sure miss that Recaro seats LOL.

one sexy EAP! [pray]...i say leave it clean and simple..one suggestion [wrenchin] change the clear side markers to black ones, that is all [thumb]
Clean side markers look good with MACH's, don't change them to black because they gonna look out of place.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Leave it, Don't touch it, She looks great! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was going to drop it a bit more with some megan springs I have about two inches but I guess I wont now lol

·
2,272 Posts
Are you guys kidding me? Mod the crap out of that car if it is what you want to do. It will look excellent with a 2 inch drop. Enjoy the car while it is still in good shape and awesome. I'm sorry guys but I do not think the svt focus is going to become a collectors classic or big find years from now.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
^^ I second this completely.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I will always love seeing an Orange SVT. But It's true SVTs are not going to see much value in the upcoming years and it's sad. KBB only values these cars 6-7k in excellent condition and it seems to be dropping as the years go by.

·
2,272 Posts
Yes it will likely remain mediocre in public opinion while the relatively few of us who love the focus will remember it fondly. Perhaps we will even buy them for almost pocket change in 10 years like, for instance, the svt contour or probe gt.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Are you guys kidding me? Mod the crap out of that car if it is what you want to do. It will look excellent with a 2 inch drop. Enjoy the car while it is still in good shape and awesome. I'm sorry guys but I do not think the svt focus is going to become a collectors classic or big find years from now.
Maybe not within the next 5-10yrs from now but say 15-20yrs from now you would be suprised how much of a collector car it will eventually become.

Now of course nobody thinks ahead that far... but just take a look at the turbocharged 2.3L mustang SVO!! Back when that car was in production most guys just said screw it I'm getting a gt instead... The folks that bought those cars probably didn't think that they would be much of a collector car either but how many clean SVO mustangs do you see around... and how many people on this site even know what an SVO is? lol...

Just sayin...

IMO I say leave the car how it sits exterior wise... don't butcher up the interior too much and if you do decide to do anything work wise BOOST or go home...

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i was thinking about adding my ww lip to the front of it , any opinions?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts