Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys...since you like the puma so much...

here you go[thumb]

and another cat...

·
Registered
705 Posts
I still fail to see how we got the cougar and while you guys have the puma i mean if it was gonna fail we shoudla t least had the puma for a bit vs. the cougar

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, that`s how it goes...but we don`t have the mustang. you know how much mustangs you could sell in switzerland? holy shit...everybody loves the car!

bad azz streetka

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hmm ima buy me a barge and a lot of mustangs. Go over there then bring back a bunch of euro parts and some cars

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i`ll get you some euro parts...whatever you want! just get me a white lincoln navigator when you come overhere!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Man you joke, if i could i would be doing crzy shit like that for a living, running around the world moving cars gettign parts.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats ok, when i finish my uni-stuff, then we can do this 2gether. i`ll be your lawyer and you move nice cars `round the world...[thumb]

·
Registered
511 Posts
I dont like the Puma! Looks like a car a midget would own. I can't help it! Sorry!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yeah well, by the n you wont have to look on the forum, I will be famous ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!! Dilutions of grandure (yes mis-spelled)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
lol everyone loves what they can't have

·
Registered
17 Posts
blacknlow said:
yeah, that`s how it goes...but we don`t have the mustang. you know how much mustangs you could sell in switzerland? holy shit...everybody loves the car!
ha...i find that funny, cuz around here, mustangs are just kinda boring- ur "everyday" sports car...i mean they sell more auto's than manuals, i don't count it even as a "sports car" nemore [:eek:]

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
While the Puma is nice, I wouldn't give up the Mustang for it.

Give me that 390hp Cobra over the most pimped out Puma anyday!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aight, the mustang cobra got a lot more power, but come over 2 switzerland, the puma beats everything in the mountains...especially if you got some work done on the suspension...

but still! GIMME A MUSTANG IF IT`S LIKE A EVERYDAY CAR FOR YOU!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts