Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took one more step in getting a new 07 ST...

I went to the dealership yesterday to fill out my loan application. I will have to order my Focus due to the HUGE shortage of STs on the lot. I haven't been able to find a single one in a 50 mile radius.

I should hear back from them either tomorrow or Thursday. If all goes well and my payments are acceptable for my budget, then I will place my order on Friday.

6 weeks later and I will drive away in my new Focus ST.

BTW, I chose Pitch Black exterior with a moonroof as my only option. I was going to get the Audiophile, but I already have a system, so it doesn't make sense to buy another one....

I thought about leather but found it unnecessary. I actually like the red accent in the cloth seats.

I kinda wanted the SAP but also found that I didn't need it. It will just make people assume that it is fast and I want them to think the exact opposite.[:p]

I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
good color choice... wanna swap grills with an 05 black zx3 :p good luck with the car man

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
hope you get it.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grrr...I still haven't heard from the dealership. I can't wait to hear from them, so I can get rid of this one and start with the ST......I am so impatient...

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
it;s agonizing. I had to wait only 4 weeks from the time I ordered my ST from when I picked it up but it was such a long month. I was so excited.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah well, I am having difficulty with the dealership...They are asking for too much down...

I am going back Monday and seeing if I can get them to go down some...If they won't budge, I'm walking.

Oh well.

·
Registered
649 Posts
^^^ If you're serious about that and they know it, they'll come down [;)]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^agreed...

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah well, they wouldn't go down enough...Screw em...

I'll just bide my time until I have more money saved up and I'll buy a car from another Ford dealership...Then I'll drive to this one and tell them how awesome my new car is and that it sucks that they couldn't sell it to me...

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
thats to bad, some places dont want to haggle, its ok tho i still like your white fofo, and really i say wait til the new line comes in and see what it has to offer

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I might save and then see if a small car is in my wishlist...I kinda like those Cadillac STS's...

really expensive, but if I save for a year or two.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts