Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy, how time flies when you're Focused.

I've driven 1000 miles and only been to the gas station twice. In the city!.

Still got 100 miles before empty.

Nothing to complain about. Some noises every once in a while. But they go away as fast as they come. Car fits like a little glove.

Mustang feeling like an abandoned toy from Toy Story.

Still don't see many other Foci around. Time will tell if Houston is ready for this car. I am!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Mustang feeling like an abandoned toy from Toy Story.
That's hilarious Dave, I have the same exact issue. Had to put mine undercover because I couldn't stand seeing her sitting there all by her lonesome while I was out dating another woman... Guilt ridden, I am.

[facepalm]

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
My Mazdaspeed 3 felt like an overpowered Kia (read: cheap car) compared to the Focus. The Focus is quieter, more comfortable, generally more upscale. The Sony system makes the Bose system sound like shit, too. Overall I'm enjoying the Focus more already than I ever enjoyed the MS3, guess I'm not a power enthusiast... just a driving enthusiast.

I just went 120mi. round trip and averaged 34mpg... I have a little under 500mi on the clock and wasn't expecting mileage that high just yet, so I was pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am also @ 1000 miles and 30 days. My aggressive city driving running 26.7 to 33.5. This car get through traffic way better than a full size truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts