Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One last use of my GoPro HD before I put it for sale ;).
I bought a GoPro HERO 2 [thumb]
I just put couple clips together and added some chill music. Nothing special ;)
Enjoy!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Um...Cool? I guess? I think the music has me in some sort of a trance lol Shots facing forward are the cool part, along with the ones looking back over the hood. Your road(s) of choice were somewhat boring lol Angry birds! I'm typing this as I watch haha. Pretty cool gadget(s) I suppose though! Ok, the wheel shots are awesome. Did you just pick your nose?! ;)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO! I didn't pick in my nose! It was itchy as hell and i forgot to edit that part out lol.
I know the video is nothing special. I don't know for shit how to edit movies. It was fun tho and I think with the new Go Pro I'm gonna have to learn how to make good clips. I'm not bad at taking pictures so how hard can it be to learn how to make a nice movies huh? lol
The part when I put the camera close to the road facing front was sketchy as it was only 1,5inches above the ground :D

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Ok, I just finished watching it I really liked it. The music and angles worked out great together for the into shots. Nice work.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Agreed and good music too. One of the few car videos that engine noise is not preferable in [thumb]

And good song. Heard it on the Pandora stream not too long ago.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Give me a No Music ALL CAR lol! PLEASEEE love these videos

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ Too much wind noise :D
I actually used CyberLink PowerDirector as I got it for FREE :D
Movie maker didn't recognize the file format from GoPro :|

Thank you for the positive feedback :)

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Before I finish watching to video just let me say: EFF YES TELEPOPMUSIK!!! That is some cruise music right there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts