Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the ride all cleaned up and shot some photos of it one last time before winter.

Enjoy...

A shot from a car show in September...four shows this past season and four 2nd place trophies. Maybe next year she'll do a little better, but I'm still very happy with 2nd.

And finally...first time since the new paintjob that she's worn the old stockers... :(

I'm unsure what springtime will bring...new wheels for it and some other goodies or maybe I'll trade it in on a new mini-truck. Hmmmmm.....

Let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jisturm said:
So what is it you will be driving for the winter?
This IS what I'll be driving this winter. [:(] I drive it year round...hence the stock 16's in the last shot. I put them on for winter driving. I also take off the carbon fiber hood over winter...more of a chance to get in an accident.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
God dude, I hope you don't trade it in. All that excellent work..will you marry me?

·
Registered
201 Posts
that whole minitruck idea sounds good to me ;)

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I want u'r car!!! omg if u lived closer to me I'd want u to paint mycar....if I ever get a week of another car I'm gonna ship it to you to paint ok? I want the dark navy blue whatever its name is on the back where u'r liquid grey is :) the black is still badass....how much would that paintjob run me?? really? gimme a pm :)

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Your car looks great, even with the stock rims on. But please please promise me that if you decide to get the mini truck or any kind of truck.... DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT.... trade it in!! At least sell it on your own and get what you owe out of it and probably even then some...you've put so much time and effort into it and it's so beautiful and there's no way a dealer will give you what it's worth. Sell it to another Focus Fanatic. I'm sure someone will buy it, as much as everyone loves your car...I would if I wasn't so upside down in my loan...hence why I tell you not to trade it in. The dealers will screw you. Anyway, car looks great, hope you have a safe winter, and if you need someone to hang on to those rims for you I'll be more than happy to oblige!!! :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
fokuzsport said:
its not paint avenger.. its graphics...

car looks great man
I was under the impression that it was painted. He posted pics of the process.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts