Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
WWTPD?
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04 Z06, Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharged
08 STi, 22psi on stock VF48

As always, I know these pics are lacking focus-content but I hope to make up for that with about 905whp between the two of them. Deal? [burnout]

Obligatory Z06 Emblem Shot

[/QUOTE]

Hope you enjoyed these!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Wow, nice collection man. Wish I had the money for a big toy instead of playing with my daily driver. LOL

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Obviously the z06 is great, but that sti is actually making me like the new ones!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Mmm, STi.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
very nice! love the suby!

thinking about getting a 2005 sti in addition to my fofo

·
WWTPD?
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I wish I could claim the Z06, it's my buddies summer toy. The STi is my DD - trust me I don't have the money for both!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Both are great looking cars, although I'd take the Subie over the Vette anyday.....love the mesh chromes on the Vette though!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
you should combine the two forces, and put them in a focus?

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Thanks! I wish I could claim the Z06, it's my buddies summer toy. The STi is my DD - trust me I don't have the money for both!!
Ahh you TRICKED me!!!

Dirty scoundrel.[hihi]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
that Z06 BETTER not be yours...as there is still lettering visible on the tread designating a SEVERE lack of use [smackbum]

excellent looking toys however

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
very nice i hope you enjoy that subi!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Corvette - meh, nice car... just doesn't excite me (and YES, I know what it is).

Scooby on the other hand... [clap] [clap]

More pics please!! [pray]

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
How do you like the STi in the weather up there? I'm moving up northwest of the Albany / troy / Schenectady area (Galway) this summer and I don't think my svtf will cut it in the winter... I've been looking at the new ones and I really like them but I don't know if I'd want to buy one brand new...

oh and it looks like your front driverside tire is a little low on air...

·
WWTPD?
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The STi has been a lifesaver this winter. I have plowed my way through and out of some amazing situations. Lock the center diff and you can pretty much drive through *anything*. Open up the center diff for heavy rwd bias and its drift heaven, I have had more fun drifting this thing around town than I've ever had with any other car in any other season!!

I bought new when they were offering $7,000 off and 0% for 63 months. Would I buy new otherwise... NO! If you want a used STi do NOT get a 2.5L. Get the latest MY and lowest mileage 2.0L you can afford and just have a compression test done prior to purchase. If its good to go, it'l be a rock solid platform.

·
FF God of South FL
2,417 Posts
Z06 amazing

STI more amazing to me

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I see water spots on the Z06!!!

They both look sick though. The best color choice for the STI in my opinion also.
I like the STI more also. I like cars that you can drive in all conditions without and issue more than cars that get garaged half the year.

5,155 Posts
OK, that settles it...I'm comming up to Albany this summer to get a ride in that Z06!

And that STI is as sick as american cheese on apple pie! I love them new hatches. (Ima get a ride in that too!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts