Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a supposed Volant CAI from seller built&boosted. Well, first of all it took almost 2 whole months to recieve the intake. Once I actually got the intake it wasnt at all what I thought it would be. There are JB welds around almost every side of it. The SVT snorkle was duct taped to the bottom of the air box and the filter wasnt even included. If I were you, I would steer clear of bulit&boosted because thats $120.00 that I cant get back...[:(!]

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
^^^ On a dark lonely road, at 3 am, in the rain, and out of cell phone coverage...
It's one thing for a seller to make an "oops!" and something else entirely when they deliberately sell a POS...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ Exactly... Its just the fact that the svt snorkle was duct taped onto the box as well as jb welded on. Im just dissappointed I paid 120 for somethin I could have half a$$ed myself. [?|]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Do you have the link to the thread (off this site) that you purchased the item from? Thanks......

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would post links up of the JB welded intake box but I already trashed it and stripped off anything that was of use. So basically for 120 bucks I got an svt snorkle, some clamps, a sensor, and a ram air scoop.........not good....but its alright, I make money to spend it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts