Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my Mustang away to rest for two weeks since getting my little Focus.
I took the Pony out over the weekend and it was really an experience.

My Stang shifter seemed stiff and awkward compared to the Focus. What
used to be easy became hard all of a sudden. I found myself in an alien environment. The Stang seemed primitive and raw.

But then I rediscovered what the Mustang is all about. Power, noise, and get-up-and-freaking-go.
I could sense the gas being sucked in, burnt, and blown out the back. Indeed,
this is the fun, just for kicks car. Then I felt glad that I had a normal, efficient,
save the planet car too.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Although expensive, I love having two different cars in terms of power and size. Switching between them really does highlight the strengths and weaknesses of each. When you switch to the other, it makes you fall in love with it again. I concur with you, it's a great feeling.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I currently use the CBR to satisfy my need for speed. It'll be the same story when my Focus arrives. I love having options!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Cool ... the Mustang must be a blast.
My FF will make the home fleet 2 deep ... the other vehicle is a 2006 Toyota Sienna. For me, the FF will be the sporty drive [facepalm] that has the efficiency to boot!
I guess I'll just live vicariously through all you Mustang owners.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I currently use the CBR to satisfy my need for speed. It'll be the same story when my Focus arrives. I love having options!
Aye I love my R6 for speed and agility...but truth be told I was surprised by the way the new Focus shows its balls. For a little car it jumps pretty quickly.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have a 04 cobra and a 94 civic hatch for a daily driver. It sure is nice to get into the mustang occasionally. But the civic is nice for the 40 mpg and the hatch sure is practical. Here lately I've been looking at replacing the civic (265,000 miles) with a svt focus or a regular zx3 or zx5. The hatch is a definate for me since I use it for picking up supplies, groceries for our business ect. I joined the forum to do some research and learn the good and bad of each of the models. I really hope to get a svt focus in the near future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts