Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
What exactly are we supposed to be looking at, besides the car?

·
Registered
511 Posts
The fact that it is snowing out already.......... sucks when it snows in October.. Sheena hates the snow as she is a Cali baby... so that's the point. Sorry if you didn't notice the snow.. it's white.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
wow that sux u don't have a garage?

·
Registered
511 Posts
It is supposed to snow more... it came down like crazy but didn't stick because it had rained out all day yesterday. Haha. Snow sucks! And I have to drive the car back up North to park her for the winter now.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Sorry, did not realize that was snow in the picture. We just got about 5 inches around here in the last few days.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i hate when it snows. its fun in a way but when you have to go out and drive it sucks cause you have to be extra careful

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Snow! Yipee
For you that is.
Not for me cause (yet)

·
Registered
732 Posts
whoazwifey, thats all the snow u got? we have like 3 inches of snow here, and im in the middle of NH

·
Registered
511 Posts
Dude, there was a lot of snow but in Manch the snow never sticks like in the woods! Lol.. all the body heat per square inch theory that I have going!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Man you people suck, I love it when it snows. It only happens every other year or so. But snow freakin rocks[headbang]

·
Registered
89 Posts
focus said:
Man you people suck, I love it when it snows. It only happens every other year or so. But snow freakin rocks[headbang]
[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Especially when you have a 4 wheeler and a few inches of snow...now that rocks!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Snow sucks. I live to be outside on the bball courts.. when it snows I have to pay money to use indoor courts! That's the worst part. I also have to bundle my little one up which is time consuming. Have to shovel, plow, and salk the driveway. Not fun. I dont skii so what good is winter to me? It's not!

·
Registered
732 Posts
The only fun part about snow, is snowboarding. This year my parents are getting snowmobiles so it will be funner, but other then that. WINTER SUCKS!!, it is colllld, you have to bundle up with like 3 layers of clothes. Yes Ashley going in the snow with a fourwheeler is fun, too bad ares is broke. I use to ride my dirtbike in the snow [:)]. Anyways, if you guys want snow, come up here hehe. We can have a meet and go snowboarding or skiiing or something hehe [:)]

·
Registered
115 Posts
ya i know i can't wait for a few inches to fall and stay here so i can take my quad out.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well when it snows you can always go find a big vacant lot, like a 24 hour walmart, and do some mean ass donuts in the back of it, cus iv never done that[paranoid]

·
Registered
523 Posts
Nobody here who's not lived in Winnipeg has no right to talk about cold. :) When you're out shoveling 3 feet of snow in -45 weather, -55 with the wind chill you can talk to me about cold! Well I guess anyone who lives north of 60 could talk about the cold.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts