Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been off this forum since about early 2005 due to no money and not really idea of what to do. SO..............the other day I was looking in the garage and found my UDP that was never put on. Hell, since I have a job now and got the MONEYS!!! why not? I was always sceptical about this mod, many opinions throughout this site have driven me to think. WHY THE HELL NOT. I got it put on and even took that crappy counterweight off the trans (thx Librarian) and HOLY $%T, its a whole new car. It doesn't bog, no more herky-jerky movement and has consistant power over the entire band. So this is leading me now to get my ADJ. Gear to be put on next week and im getting a new manifold cover due to me being a retard and breaking off the breather tude with a ratchet. Idiot pics to come soon. Plus if you look at my old pics those are not what the beast looks like now its ALL BLACK!!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The counterweight removal was SO SMART. I have mine removed now and forever. The VF Rear mount + STS + the CW removal is the best combo of everthing. Also I got a ST170 grille, it looks better than the red and turn signal combo. Still trying to get the camera to give me the pics, they wont come off :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts