Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tell me if my pics are not showing, but if they are then you can see my pride and joy.
2003 Focus ZX3 pitch black, 2.0L Zetec, 5spd tranny
Mods: AEM CAI, AEM Bypass Valve, HKS Style Custom Exhaust, Tein STech lowering springs, 17"Konig Hurry Rims, Toyo Proxes 4, Dual Beam Headlights (Ebay Special from Nopi), 4 H7 Sylvania Silverstar Headlight Bulbs, Number One Front Strut Bar, Number One Brake Rotors, Razo Shift Knob, Carbon Fiber Pedals, 27% Window Tint
Future Mods: SVT Struts/Shocks or Eibach Kit, FS Race header ,High Flo Cat, 2 1/4" Flex Pipe, AEM Cam Gears, AEM Pulley Kit, Ford Racing Stage 2 Cams, Wings West Type W lip kit, Nitrous

PICS RESIZED BY S2 (MODERATOR). PLEASE ENSURE PHOTOS DON'T EXCEED 800 PIXELS IN HEIGHT OR WIDTH AS PER THE MEMBER'S RULES AND REGULATIONS.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Please LIMIT photo size to 800 pixels in either direction MAX.

Car is nice, I don't like the exhaust at all, but I hate the HKS look myself, rest looks very good.......

·
Registered
875 Posts
Nice car! Looks really clean and sleek. [:)]

BTW, you should just edit your other posts to include the correct code next time, rather than starting a whole new thread.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
how friendly are the speedbumps now? IMO that exhaust is waaaay too low. how does it sound? rest of the car looks great![thumb]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I like the darked out look need tinted tail lights to finish it off nut looks good too me

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Looks clean as hell! Im assuming that you didnt care for the Tein S-tech's because you wanna get the SVT or eibech kit. Was it too low or is it just crappy?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies, I finally found out how to put up the pics, in regard to the speed bumps, I have no problems at all unless Iam going like 30 mph. But I love the way the exhaust looks, I had a true HKS system on my Nissan 240SX, but the one they sell for the Focus is only 2 1/4". So I went with a 2.5" pipe into the muffler. As for the sound, I had a high flo resonator installed where the old stock muffler used to be and it sounds really good. Not a bit raspy!! I just can't stand the tip-style Borla exhaust and others like it, just reminds me of all the shitty 3 tone paint Civics with bolted on chrome tips from PepBoys.
As for the Tein's, I have them on my car right now, but they are on stock shocks and struts. So I'm looking around for some SVT shocks and struts, or the Eibach struts and shocks. The tein's are great, even on stock shocks!!
And finally the taillights, I was gonna get them tinted, but my aunt lives in Germany, so I'll be getting my smoked LED taillights in the mail from her in a couple months.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Looks good.

Those are exactly the headlights I want

where did you get'm?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought those headlights from Nopi, back when they sold them, they originally had the blue halo ring of light around each individual light. After the halo's burnt out, I just popped in the silverstars, and they look really good at night, very bright. But they are really cheaply made but they look allright, you can get them on ebay all day long, I don't really any other websites that sell them, and Nopi doesn't carry them any more. But if you do get them, install some resistors on the halo light wiring, so you don't burn them out.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
lookin good bud...how muc nitrous you puttin threw there? i would get you all motor but dunno with that nitrous [thumb] good luck on everything

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i dont like the exhuast, any of it that bar goes waay to far for me, looks like its 2 inches off the ground, yikes for hilly areas, overall the car looks good tho

·
Registered
90 Posts
That looks really clean- I even like those headlights on a black focus.
But yeah, that exhaust sickens me. I mean that in the nicest way possible ;P

·
Registered
89 Posts
I like the clean look. I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I'm not a big fan of the exhaust either. Otherwise great looking car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts