Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want them like a blue HID color....where should i buy them and i need instructions how to do it please...finally im doing this lol

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I would go with an HID kit on Ebay. 8000K.. I know Im going to get flamed for telling you this.... But that would give you true HIDs and they are Blue You can buy a kit for less then 100 shipped

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
most hid kits come with those sheilds on them already so no need to waste money on new ones.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
well then most to all don't work because I get blinded on a nightly basis by people with the brilliant idea to put HID bulbs in a reflector housing

Be the first to retrofit a set of projectors in there [thumb]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
i took my casper shields off cause i want my whole headlight to be filled in with light. And i meant that the h4 uls come with casper shields im not sure about all the other cars that blind you

·
Registered
168 Posts
paging snackmaster....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Put a city light in there if you want the hole surround to be lit up. Dont take the shields out. Its universally dumb. You will piss everyone off in front of you, not to mention grabbing the attention of cops. I saw a jeep do this on the interstate and it was freakin annoying all the way over on the other 2 lanes.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! no HID's in reflectors!!!

Exactly! NO NO NO NO! The beam scatter is so ridiculous that it almost blinds people going the opposite direction. Their is someone in my town with a focus that did this and i just wanna slap him!!!!!!

Get some real projectors or legal HID's.

·
Registered
537 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts