Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the greatest thing happened to me i guess???.....got into a minor fender bender(my cause a hood bender).....all damage done to my car....of course.....now i need a new hood....preferebly CF...yay.....good reason for a new hood.....i guess my question is....does n e one kno where i can get one for cheap....really cheap...need ASAP

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to CF hoods. Check your local speed shops for pricing and brand availability. Let us know what you find.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
if ur looking cheap, check the sale forum here, and FJ, and even Ebay.. But if your going to buy a CF hood on EBay, mind the brand, dont buy any trash.. thats your best chance at cheap...Otherwise, I dont think is such a thing as a "cheap" cf hood if you are buying brand new. Good luck.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im trying not to get over 500....dont need to empty my pocket that quickly....i am going to look around....i kno steeda down the street has one but for like 6**....dunno

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
oh if ur limit is 500 you should be fine!! i thought you were talking cheapy like ( 250-300), thats why i said used. You can get a used invader for that prices, check the sale forums. or if im not mistaken, OEM style CF hoods are under that range. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts