Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok man we have a problem. Here is the deal, I recieved the exhaust that I bought from you today and its either missing a piece or something. Becuase all I recieved was the piping with the exhaust tip on it and the piping with the muffler on it. I am missing the piece that goes from the back of the CAT to the piece that has the muffler on it. If this is some kind of homemade thing then I dont think its going to work. I would like to know either how you wanna send me the missing piping or if you will send me my refund. I wouldve loved to email you personally about this or phone you but I dont have either a phone number or an email address. Lemme know how you want to proceed.

Rick

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok anyone going to answer?

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Russ, Mike1 anyone that knows them anything...........i guess my next step is to get with paypal to get my money back.......

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
This might help.....

Contact Information for 'Darth Focus'
Email Address: [email protected]
Last Known IP Address: 69.138.64.108
Account Currenty Set To: Banned By Moderators

Contact Information for 'Turbosvtf'
Email Address: [email protected]
Last Known IP Address: 151.196.15.93
Account Current Set To: Banned By Moderators

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Just overlooking his account details, I'd start the process with PAYPAL ASAP if I were you...... I believe Turbosvtf was banned because his main account already had his PMing rights removed after a violation of the member's rules. I'd have to confirm but I believe it was due to a member getting scammed in the Buy/Sell forums. Again I have to confirm this as we've had a few members gets scammed recently and I'm just going off memory.

EDIT - yeah he scammed BlaneZX3 on an item recently. We banned his account 'TurboSVTF' because of this. This was on June 19, 2006.

Looks like both of his accounts have been removed due to this previous issue according to the Moderator's Forum.

Go to PAYPAL ASAP and try emailing him, either account on FF.com has been disabled so you won't get a hold of him though either of those now.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
pm sent. I live near him if anyone needs to contact him do to a scam.

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just finished with paypal in "trying to contact seller" if i dont hear anything from him in the next couple of days im escalating it for paypal to deal with

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no prob man........as of now i have tried to contact him via, email, paypal, ebay, smoke signal, morse code, telephone, telefax, and tellawoman but no luck

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mike1 knows him and has had replied to some questions i had about the exhaust.........other than that i have no clue

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i thought that Russ was selling Mike1's stuff for him. . .

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Looks like both of his accounts have been removed due to this previous issue according to the Moderator's Forum.
And, the reason his original account was banned (Darth Focus) was due to the Carbon Fiber threads.
He was repeatedly asked to contact the site admin about becoming an affiliate in order to sell the items.
We realized he was just posting the threads to gain interest,
but no attempt was made to at least find out what it takes to become an affiliate if/when the products were ready to sell.
His PM rights were disabled for 15 days only, but during that period is when the new account was created for all the other items for sale.
I don't believe FF was amused at the "work-around", and both acounts ended up being banned as of 06/19 like S2 stated previously.

As far as I can tell, that is the current information (posted earlier) for contact info.
Let us know how things work out, Piranha_SC.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Damn dude that sucks, he was around for a long time, I'm kinda suprised he scammed you. I probably wouldn't have had an issue buying anything from him, but to hear this blows. Good luck getting your money back or getting it worked out.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
wow...what a low life. Good luck sorting this out Ricky. What goes around comes around though..just remember that. If you're gonna live your life like these dusch bags do and scam people then chances are it will come back to bite you in the ass eventually. Honestly though, hope you get your part or your money back....S2, good call with the e-mail addy and IP address...How about a G2G for a darth ritualistic beating?

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
i don't believe he would scam you. idk maybe he did but i can't believe it.. i live 5 min from where he lives and 'mike_1' his name is mike. they both work at jiffy lube down the road from me and they're like best friends. i've met with both and talked with both and we even hung out and they helped me install some parts on my car.

mike was selling parts for russ when russ' account was disabled for 15 days. russ started a thread for mike on selling his parts on a day that mike was working and russ was off, just to get a jump on the sales.

good luck pirahna_sc.....what's your name anyway? do you have his phone number? i have his AND mikes cell phone numbers. if you want it, under these circumstances, i will give it to you through PM. BTW your second to the last post cracked me up!!! LOL....smoke signal and morse code [rofl]

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
how much did you pay for it anyway. i got scammed a while back...paid $500 for HIDS and they were never sent. he scammed a few other guys too, one who paid about the same as me for a set of rotas

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok I recieved the other piping that I was looking for today..........for some reason DHL didnt deliver both at the same time..............anyway moderators you can close this thread or delete it everything has been worked out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.