Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this aint funny guys. where the heck are my rotors?
you know the ones that i paid for.
here the list of stuff that was supposed to be in the box.

hawk hps front and rear pads for advancetrac focus
^^^^
i have therse on the kitchen counter as of today

centric front rotors for non svt focus
centric rear rotors for svt focus (your advancetrac rears weren't up yet...)
^^^^^
obviously missing.
they werent shipped in separate boxes according to ups or any of your numbers. are they on backorder?
[unsure]
(kind want to get this done before the snow really starts flying up here.

the order number is 11774

·
Registered
220 Posts
That sucks man.

I've bought a lot of stuff from CFM and I've never had any problems with their shipping, its always been very quick.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
I do apologize for the delay on the arrival of the rotors. The rotors were out of stock at our location here, so we had Centric in California ship the rotors to you. Ups ground from California to you takes 4 days, so it should receive it today. I will call up centric once they up open today and ask for a tracking number for you.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got them jsut an hour ago. and your right about the svt rears being an inch bigger. theyre bigger than the box for the fronts! lol. sorry about freaking a bit it kinda worries me when stuff gets late.
looks like i'll ahve to order some advancetrac rears.

its kinda strange huh? everywhere i go i see that and hear the the svt and advancetrac were the same. but i guess not.oh well. ordering the right rears tonight/actually right now...

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was like 2 in the morning dude. no one is there. i work nights man.

and yeah i tend to freak out sometimes. but they showed up before i woke up today so no biggie. i'm a lot calmer in the mornings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts