·
Registered
5,679 Posts
are thouse the svt rims ?
looking good man !

·
Registered
798 Posts
I think "gunmetal" wheels are ugly, they look like a wheel that has brake dust all over it and needs to be cleaned.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
El Pio, honestly, you like them better than the 18's or no? Yes, they are the stock 17" SVT rims. Does that make me a poser lol since I own a ZX3?

As for gunmetal, I just love them. Each to their own.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
looks good chris

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
IMO looks better than the 18's !

i really dont like 18 unless it is a bigger than a focus...

you coud get the center thingy and paint them sangria red thaot would look cool IMO !

Joel

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is the old... which do you all like better?

·
Registered
845 Posts
I like the gunmetal ones better. If you are putting SVT wheels on a non SVT, you may as well put a Type-R sticker on it too. IMO

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are... winter rims. And yes, I think it is posing too.. but... I have new rims for the spring. Rev Model II. That is why I was willing to sell them if anyone was interested. Anyone know where to find 17" winter tires? Can't seem to locate any.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like the gunmetal rims better on your car.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Keep the silver rims and send me the gunmetal rims! [;)]

I prefer the silver rims on a mid to dark coloured car, personally... I think that the picture of the silver rims makes the car look higher, just the way the photo was taken. Looks lower with gun metal but I think it's just the photo.

Cheers.... Tim

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
id take the SVTs off your hands but i doubt i could afford them at the moment, for now in the words of the Rolling Stones: paint it black!!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
i like the SVT rims better man, id get em powdercoated gunmetal or white though if u dont like the color. the old ones the spokes were too thick and didnt really flow if u know what i mean.

·
Registered
22 Posts
SVT poser?

Really what the hell is an SVT poser? SVT origanlly was fords, Special Veichels team that created aftermarket parts for fords, Kinda like Steeda/Saleen/Kenny brown etc....So what the hell is an SVT poser. I have the entire SVT ground effects kit on my zx-3 does that make me a Poser? I also have the motor to back it up, but i do not feel that i need to prove my self just becuse I have an SVT ground effects equipped car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts