Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it back from the body shop and put my mirrors on I think it is looking good. Still allot of body stuff to do but probably will wait till winter time. So here it is

Few pics from the sides

The rest are [ics of the color matched grill, the side vents and mirrors and one from the back

Hope you are not too disapointed with my choices.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
LOVE the colormatched grille!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Nice!!
The hood vents and the side vents match nicely. Great color.
Go for the SVT suspension next, you'll get a bit of a drop and much better handling. And its cheap!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
lookin good man.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
im just not feelin the tails or the wheels, everything else looks good

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i like it, i was thinking about glossing out my whole mirrors like that... but they are the stockers... wasnt sure how it would flow... your car looks great!

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
im lovin the hood, turned out great! [thumb]

·
Registered
352 Posts
any thoughts on color matching the lower grill????

Looks good.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok those are the steeda ultra lite II 17 inch chrome. I didn't want to color match the lower grill as in a few months the body kit is going on I already have the front and sides just have to get the back. I didn't want to waste the money for something that was only going to be on a month or so. I have plans for the svt suspension kit as I can't go real low to living in the country also the svt brake kit later this year. I don't have allot of extra money as I have been speending around 700 a month fixing this up. The rest of the mods cost a little more so I have to slow down and do like one thing every two months now. Also those mirrors are the 30 dollars one off e-bay and I like them allot they look super sweet I think the image is not as good as stock but I can see to back up fine. Thanks for your comments I am just happy my new baby is getting done. I have street glow gold series neons, chrome hatch strip and green led (for fender grills) on there ay to me now so next project is in the works.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
question- why is the bottom of the rear bumper not color matched? or is there a new one on the way?

its a great looking car keep it up. not my taste but you are putting alot of wqork into it and i can respect that

·
Registered
459 Posts
Looks great! Love the green... never thought I would, but it looks pretty tight on your focus.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just came with black molding am putting a body kit on it I have the front and sides not the back yet and witing to do all at once

·
Registered
365 Posts
elliottcarlose said:

Hope you are not too disapointed with my choices.

Looks good, but your choices are exactally that yours. You are building the car for you, not us. Just have fun with it, and do what you want to do.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was being nice because like everyone else we like positive comments I even like negitive one that are done tactfully. I could have said I hope you like if not oh well but like I said was trying to be nice. I have yet to see pics on here that I hated each are nice in there own way even if it is not my style.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
dragfocus said:
Like everything except the tail lights.
i second that...and is this your daily driver or show car? cuz if its going to be a show car then just put some sportline springs on it, and what body kit your going for?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts