Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about this product? I was thinking about getting since the other day i was cleaning out my K&N filter and noticed that there was a nice puddle of oil sitting in my airbox. Has anyone tried using this?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Its works fine, but you could just as easily go buy the parts from Home Depot and make your own a little cheaper. All that thing is is an oil seperator for an air compressor. They even have some hose that works perfectly for that project. Its basically a cheap version of a catch can but it does work.

·
Registered
174 Posts
What do you guys think about this product? I was thinking about getting since the other day i was cleaning out my K&N filter and noticed that there was a nice puddle of oil sitting in my airbox. Has anyone tried using this?

Dont waste your money on that!!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Or, if you want to spend the money for a nice one, it would look like the one im running:
Its the Billit piece at the battery box:

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Jerseyal28, that's basically the same parts I used except the copper fittings were straight and I just cut the pcv line and inserted instead of running a long tubes elsewere. I also noticed that if the white filter is taken out it traps more oil. And you don't have to clean the filter every week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts