Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a kit that will fit A 2005 ZX3 2.0. im looking for the filter relocation kit and if possible an oil cooler.....im planning on doing one...thanks guys

·
Registered
314 Posts
AHH MY EYES! You HID abusing halogen reflector user!!![:p]

(What kind of clear corners are those?)

·
Premium Member
21,235 Posts
Here you go I think that one will work, but the best way to know is to find out what the Focus filter threads are. Personally, I wish I could simply find an adapter to put an old style FL-1A filter in place of the metric filter. If anyone knows the thread and seat dimensions- please post it here. A larger filter wouldn't hurt my feelings.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Why you looking to relocate the oil filter? I mean I personally think mine is in a great and accessible location.

·
Premium Member
21,235 Posts
Zyghot said:
Why you looking to relocate the oil filter? I mean I personally think mine is in a great and accessible location.
I personally looked for a relocation kit in order to be able to use an extended life filter with Amsoil. I'd really rather just find some sort of bolt in conversion to a standard old thread Ford/Chrysler oil filter: the FL1-A. I wish Ford Performance would market one for the Focus. The Mustang gets one!!!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
isn't the FL-1A on like the ford V8's and stuff? why would you want that, other than more oil= better lube? just wondering

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys im doing this cause i would like to put an oil cooler because mid summer im ordering cosworth 12 to 1 comp pistons and rods.....yeah thats right going all motor. i dont know what it is but everyone has a turbo where i live looking to be a lil different. but i got my strut bar in yesturday and im waiting on marcy motorsports intake which is taking forever and a day and my Carbon hood with should be here next wednesday.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
yeah walter marcy seems to be having some trouble filling orders right now lol took me 2 months to get my tb from him

1 - 12 of 12 Posts