Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the size oil feed line plug that goes in the side of the block. I need a "t" fitting one because I also need to plum my oil pressure gauge into one side. And where can I get one of these at

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I have a t3 t4 turbo what size an fittings on the oil feed and oil drain lines do I need.I bought a kit but it is cheap and would like to buy the correct stuff so I don't have to worry about it failing

·
FF Affiliate
31,091 Posts
I use the oil hole in the head behind the coil , you have to cut one leg off the coil bracket but it works well there , I use -3 oil feed line

The return line can be a -8 or a -10 AN but I use a 5/8 oil resistant hose looks like a heater hose

Tom

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where can i get the the plug that Goes in the side of motor for the turbo feed line to go in needs to be able to run two lines out of

·
Registered
61 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the thread size is for that hole? I believe that it's metric.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thank you. It just didn't look like 1/8" npt. Sorry but no turbo here just a pressure gauge. But I have another question that you or someone else may answer. The engine has the stock injectors. Is there an appreciative increase in hp by doing such? If so how much larger, where to buy, and how much $$$? Thank you again for your assistance.

·
FF Affiliate
31,091 Posts
Your stock injectors will get you to an easy 150 to the wheels , adding bigger injectors would add more fuel adding more fuel if your AF is good wont add more HP/TQ

Depending on your mods a tune , 180 deg thermostat , SVT header , sp463 plugs , TB would be your best power adders

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts