Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok dont worry guys and gals i know where to put the taps and lines i just dont know the size of the taps i need and how much hose. could someone tell me please what size the oil feed tap and oil return tap is so i dont waste money trying and not getting it to fit. and are there any tricks when you go to attach the oil feed line i should know about before i start my project. i finally got almost everything for my turbo kit now just got to install it and tie up a few loose ends you know. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody??? or even where to get just a whole kit?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wat about the line for the feed what size tap do i need for that hole under the coil pack?

·
FF Affiliate
30,964 Posts
First the oil feed hole behind the head is a 1/8 NPT and the fitting on the other end needs to fit what ever line you have. So if you have a -4 line you will need a 1/8 NPT to -4 in a 90Deg. you dont need to tap this hole because it is already in the head just remove the plug and screw in the fitting

As for the oil return this needs to be in the oil pan and needs to be at least a 1/2 if not a 5/8 hole and a bung welded into the pan for what ever oil return line you are using , 1/4 return in my opinion is to small for a retune hole

Tom

·
Registered
359 Posts
1/4 pipe tap NPT = 7/16 standard or somthing like that right? is what I ment

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks got it now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts