Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep folks here it is again, another post about OIL! Actually this time I just need to know if anyone has any good suggestions on an oil additive to use? Im currently running Mobil 1 5w-30, which is a FULL synthetic. Can you even use oil additives with a synthetic vs. standard? Im always looking to get better performance and better life out of my motor, what can I do besides using good oil!?

[|)]

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
has anyone ever tried Z-Max or know if thats really any good? Im looking for something that really does clean the inside of your motor, theres got to be something good that everyone uses to clean on the inside lol

·
Registered
705 Posts
Well myself i don't use any so i don't use any my car is to new but i know there are a few racing teams that do use Lucas oil Stabalizers. And my friend used to use it in his acura integra and it was pretty decent in helping his crappy car run a little better but it does replace a quart of oil.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I use synthetic Quaker state, and I usually throw in a bottle of STP oil treatment with every oil change on all of my vehicles. Everytime I pull anything off the engines, they're fairly clean, so I can't complain.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Awesome, 13 years later ...

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Russian Troll bumped 3 old additive threads.

Banned

1 - 10 of 10 Posts