Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
I also live in Cleveland BLKfoc18! There was a Columbus G2G on Jan. 11th Propilot23k. Nothing new now(I think).

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Gahanna here. Went to the G2G in Cols. on the 11th. Was a good time. In the summer we have cookouts and whatnot. It's to friggin' cold to do much else right now.

Jim

·
Registered
140 Posts
We need to get some Ohio groups together here people, not enough foci love in OHIO! and we all know ohio is the best. Hit me back if ne one wants to get something together.
Brian

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys! Yes, we definitly need a group here in ohio! I am from Columbus. I have a ZTS that is pretty sweet for a 4 dr. I have only seen 1 car similiar to mine besides the hatchbacks. I am tired of cruising by groups of hondas and getting crazy looks because I have a 4 dr focus. I get remarks like," Sweet car.... but why a ford?" Lets get a group together. I am new on here but I hope to have some pics soon!
Beth

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey focusonthis and redrocket. i live in cedarville, which is about 40 mins west of columbus. and i agree with all you other people. soon as it gets warm again (when its time to take the rims out of the closet), we should get some G2Gs orchestrated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts