Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am located in the great city of Canton....the home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm living in Maumee just south of Toledo. Lived in the Toledo area most my life. Except for a brief stay in Germany serving in the army for almost 4 years.

I've got myself a 2003 black ZTS 100th ANV.
My mods:
FS Air intake
FC T-Body
FC Pulleys

Going to buy a new exhaust soon
Then a JRSC

[:)]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Living in Sandusky. Stock loaded Focus ZTS.

·
Registered
515 Posts
thompsonian said:
Only a lonley Focus Central Intake.
And don't forget your white gauges and your stainless gauge bezel... Geez, I gotta remind you of your own mods... lol

·
Registered
549 Posts
Cleveland here and I have '02 Sonic Blue SVT.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi

Hey, Cincinnati here. 03' Sonic Blue SVTF- K&N, Tint, Tach, Taillights & polished A/C knobs. More to come when money is available! LOL[?|]

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Living in Berea... no it's not an STD. Western Cleveland suburbia..

·
Registered
312 Posts
South of Akron here............02 french blue SE and an 01 Black ZX3

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys!
I am from Columbus.I have a black zx3 w/ turbo.My parents live in BG.I go up there alot so maybe we could have a g2g sometime.We are planning a g2g in Columbus.I will let everyone know when it is.Check out thefocusconnection.com
We always post g2g's there also.

Schroed

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey Guys, Anyone ever been to Nelson Ledges Fundayz?? I want to know if it's worth the $100 and the drive? I've never been to one so I'll prolly go anyway. tomorrow -Fri Oct 10th is the day.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey, I would be down for a G2G as long as Im not busy that day! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'm not a virgin anymore. I just got back from Nelson Ledges. 2.2mi road course. Very loosely run event,I cant tell you what a rush it was. About 15=20 cars showd. From an Indy type down to Two Mini C's . No major accidents and only two cars lost it into the grass and tire piles. My Svt held up well, so did I, but I dont think it will be hard to sleep tonight. Where do I sign for the next one?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts